White Chocolate Blondies
Serves: 6 to 8
Do you LOVE White Chocolate & Brownies, then this recipe is the one for you!! So delicious and moist!!
- 1 Cup plus 2 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- tsp of Salt
- Cup of Brown Sugar
- Cup of Granulated Sugar
- ⅓ Cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup of White Chocolate Chips
- ) Preheat your oven to 350. Grease a 8 by8 baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper, set aside.
- ) Add 2 tbsp of the flour to the chocolate chips and stir to make sure all the chocolate chips are coated in the flour. Set aside.
- ) Add the baking powder and salt to the remaining flour and set aside.
- ) In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugars, add the egg, vanilla and sour cream, mix until you have a smooth mixture.
- ) Add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Fold in your chocolate chip mixture and spread the batter evenly in your prepared pan.
- ) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.